skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, July 20, 2009
We went to the store to buy milk. Mommy let me ride in one of the "fun" carts for the first time. She said it was hard to push....I don't see what was so hard about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finley's Monday
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(16)
▼
July
(16)
Off to a great start today!! Breakfast was delici...
After breakfast, I helped Mommy clean-up the dinin...
Mommy rearranged my toys. When she asked if I lik...
I rode Zippy.
Mommy changed me out of my jammies. I look good!
Mommy said "Let's Go". She is so slow...so I deci...
We got gas for the car and then went through the c...
We went to the store to buy milk. Mommy let me ri...
Nap time!!
After my nap, I had lunch.......hey, this bowl is ...
I checked on the kitty.
This afternoon I went shopping with Mommy and Carm...
I also enjoyed playing with the dressing room mirr...
We had pancakes and raspberries for dinner.....YUM!
After dinner, I built a tower. And....of course, ...
Sweet dreams!
About Me
Shckr7
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment